Friday, November 20, 2009

The Best Place Ever.......Bella Beach Oregon.....

The boys playin in the water...



Yaquina Head Lighthouse
(My favorite lighthouse)


Yaquina Head








Sunset at the Beach:)












The Bridge House..... wish I were still here...
So this is Bella Beach Oregon. The most BEAUTIFUL place on earth....at least i think so:) This vacation was a blast! Especially cuz I got to spend it with some pretty great people....i had so much fun in oregon even tho it was a little cold some of the time you hardly noticed cuz you were to busy looking at all the scenery. I really wish i were still there. I had so much fun with my family and really hope to go back soon.....








3 comments:

Julie said...

suuurrre, rub it in

Katie Bug said...

ohhh booo hooo. you're just gonna have to get over it!

Janet said...

Nice pics Kaitlyn! I love the sunset!